In 2015, our associates in Bulgaria and the USA were actively involved in various environmental and charity initiatives. We have proven again that we excel not only in helping customers but also in helping our local communities in need.
Thank you for your dedication and willingness to help! The numbers speak for themselves.
Our colleagues in Bulgaria organized more than 10 charity activities throughout 2015, like cooking, dancing, sport tournaments, raffles and managed to support various causes throughout the country:
- 8, 720 BGN ($4, 800) – Medical Treatment & Equipment for 3 kids
- 875 BGN ($490) – Used to purchase Christmas gifts for kids in orphanages
- 550 BGN ($300) – Support the maintenance of the national Astronomical Observatory in Rozhen
- 300 laptops donated to over 70 NGOs, orphanages, social centers, schools, kindergartens, elderly centers, hospitals, medical centers across Bulgaria
- Food, clothes, shoes, toys were donated to 2 orphanages in small Bulgarian cities
Our colleagues in Sofia are also eco enthusiasts. In cooperation with local environmental organizations, our associates organized the following activities in 2015:
- 500 trees were planted by C3iHC employees in a forest terrain
- Renovated a rest area in a hiking trail in Vitosha mountain
- Collecting plastic lids on an ongoing basis for recycling. For every 1 ton of lids collected, the organizers of the initiative receive 500 BGN which they use to purchase technical equipment for orphanages.
The Eco & Charity Committee in Sofia is the driving force behind all planned initiatives and in 2015 they received their new logo.
Our associates in the USA were very active in contributing to their local communities. Kudos to the teams in El Paso, TX, Horsham, PA and Kings Mountain, NC for their dedication to help those in need:
- 906 food items had been donated to the local El Paso Lee and Beulah Children’s Home
- More than 20 associates joined the Making Strides for Breast Cancer initiatives and managed to raise $500.
- Around 100 items like hats, coats, gloves, scarves were donated to the Salvation Army and Crisis Assistance Ministry offices in Kings Mountain, NC.
- Over 1,000 food items were donated to the Crisis Assistance Ministry during the Non Perishable Food Drive in Kings Mountain, NC.
- Employee Blood Drive – 27 units of life saving blood collected in Horsham, PA. Those 27 units touched 81 lives in the Philadelphia area
A big THANK YOU to all of you who contributed to our numerous causes! Let’s continue our sincere social commitment and generosity in 2016 as well!